It’s undeniable that Vape kits UK has taken off in epidemic proportions. More and more people are taking up the habit, which is either a good thing or a bad thing depending on what you think of it. Typically used as an alternative to smoking, vaping is now also used as a hobby; it could be the next big trend in music festivals for instance.
But what about those who vape for health reasons? What about those who vape to quit smoking? The jury’s still out on whether vaping is better than cigarettes or not (although evidence seems to suggest that it can help smokers quit) but it doesn’t really matter because what both sides agree on is that vaping isn’t universally safe either way.
There’s a long list of potential health consequences related to vaping including but by no means limited to:
● Electromagnets in the atomizer lead to short circuits which damage your e-liquids, including your favorite ones, resulting in less vapor production.
● Fumes are produced during the process that is released into the air, thus creating an unhealthy environment.
● It is quite possible for nicotine to remain in your body even after you’ve stopped vaping. This can be harmful to your health especially if you experience any kind of withdrawal symptoms.
● Almost all vaping kits need batteries which are known to be dangerous to human health.
● The filtration system in e-cigarettes is pretty much non-existent, meaning that you’re inhaling toxins into your lungs as well as carcinogens such as formaldehyde.
● One of the reasons why it’s difficult to quit smoking with e-cigarettes is that you’re also ingesting nicotine, which is highly addictive and can potentially harm our health if we overdo it.
And the worst part about the whole thing is that there really isn’t anything we can do about it. It’s true that the US Food and Drug Administration is currently trying to regulate e-cigarettes, but it needs time. Meanwhile, manufacturers can continue to create new vape kits purely for the sake of profiting off the entire trend.
When using vape kits UK you need to be extremely careful, especially with what you choose to vape on. You might not think that there’s much of a difference between some e-liquid brands but there definitely is; it depends on what your goal is. If you want something that gives you a stronger hit of nicotine then you’re probably better off with an unflavored liquid that won’t slow down your body’s metabolism or cause explosions in your face (warning: this may happen).
If you only vape to smokeless or a lot less, then perhaps a fruity or a candy-flavored e-liquid will be more to your liking. Ideally, try to always purchase from companies that make their ingredients public – but even if they do, take any information with a grain of salt.
So the lesson here is pretty simple: if you want to avoid any kind of health risks related to vaping then you’ll need to be careful about choosing the right vape kit. Vaping isn’t all bad – it can help you quit smoking for instance – but there are definitely some problems that need to be addressed as well. Make sure to use vape kits UK responsibly and enjoy the benefits of vaping as much as you want to.